Health and Safety
- If you have any symptoms of COVID_19 you must not come to the tennis club under any circumstances. Please follow the stay at home and self-isolation government advice.
- If you are part of an identified vulnerable group by the government and are required to shield please follow government advice in full.
- Please observe the advice around hand hygiene at all times before and after playing tennis.
- The clubhouse is fully decommissioned and not in use at all – it will remain locked and shut at all times.
- It is players’ own responsibility to use hand sanitiser before entering and when exiting the tennis courts (please make sure you provide for your own use; the club will not be providing hand sanitisers).
STEP 1: Payment of membership
- All membership categories will be half price this year. Please complete a membership application form and pay via online payment only as soon as possible to be able to play from 20th May onwards this year.
- Costs of membership £52.50 Adult, £27.50 Junior and Students, £105 (family 2 adults and 1 child), £120 (family 2 adults and 2 children), £135 (family 2 adults and 3 children).
- Bank account name, sort code and account number: Lloyds Bank – Sort Code: 30-98-45 Account number 01419295 and please put your SURNAME as a reference so it can be recognised.
- The membership costs are significantly reduced to reflect the fact that there will be no use of the clubhouse no balls provided, no floodlights, no club play and part of the season has been lost already!
STEP 2: Booking- Booking system
- Please telephone (not text) Hannah Hill on 07866 393846 to book a court and time.
- Bookings are limited to members only and initially 2 per person per week.
- Courts will be bookable every 90 minutes between 7am and 9 pm daily 80 mins play and 10 minutes handover time.
- Courts will be numbered 1 – 4 and you will be allocated a specific court on booking.
- Booking can only be up to 2 weeks in advance.
Rules of Play
- Only play if fit and well.
- Arranged singles and doubles play only.
- Members must provide their own tennis balls to play. Tennis balls are not available to be purchased from the club; you will need to do this via an online supplier yourself.
- 16 year olds and under must have a responsible adult accompanying them at all times; they must not be left to play with friends without supervision.
- Provision of own hand sanitiser for before and after playing tennis.
- No entry to clubhouse at any time.
- Jon Warren will be available for 1:2:1 coaching, please contact him directly on 07518 989621. You will need to pay him direct via bank transfer only.
- Courts will be locked before 7am and after 9 pm daily.
- There will be no floodlights.
This will be reviewed by the Committee after any government changes on 4th July 2020.